Prepare for the CPA exam, tailor your learning to your career goals and learn from distinguished faculty.
To sit for the CPA Exam in New Jersey, applicants must have completed at least 24 credit hours in accounting and taxation and at least 24 credit hours in non-accounting, business courses. These requirements can be satisfied by any combination of undergraduate and graduate credits. Applicants from other states should become familiar with their state’s individual CPA Exam requirements at www.nasba.org.
Program Fast Facts:
- AACSB Accredited—among the 1 percent of business schools worldwide to achieve both business and accounting accreditation.
- Select 18 of your 30 credits as electives and create a focus in a specific area of interest such as financial reporting, auditing, taxation or ERP systems.
- Our alumni are employed in prestigious organizations such as EY, KPMG, Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Prudential, PwC, and New York Life.
- This 100 percent online degree can be completed in 18 months.
When you earn your online M.S. in Professional Accounting (M.S.P.A.) from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business, you will study for licensure while advancing your accounting skills. The program is among the 1 percent worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB. This program, designed for students with an undergraduate degree in accounting, will provide the specialized accounting knowledge you need for career advancement. If you have an undergraduate degree in business or another discipline you may be interested learning more about the Online Master of Science in Accounting (M.S.A.C.) program.
Seton Hall M.S.P.A.: Focus and Advance Your Professional Expertise
- This program fulfills the educational requirements that accounting graduates need to sit for the CPA exam in New York and New Jersey. Students can check the educational requirements for other states at https://nasba.org.
- Learn from faculty who are active in the industry and have strong relationships with both international and regional accounting firms.
- Through networking opportunities, you will be afforded the ability to connect with alumni employed at the prestigious Big Four accounting firms.
- Enjoy access to a dedicated career expert who will work with you to identify potential opportunities. Students in this program are actively recruited by Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, PwC and other prominent public and private accounting firms.
Prepare for financially rewarding roles such as Controller, Finance Manager and CFO. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics salaries for these roles range from $78,488-$125,026.*
An online M.S.P.A. from Seton Hall University provides more than a practical CPA education. You will combine the flexibility of online learning with the one-on-one attention you need to focus on your bright future in accounting and realize career success. Contact an Admissions Advisor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more or complete the form.
*Median salary figures accessed on 4/13/17 by position title at https://www.payscale.com.