Prepare to assess, diagnose and treat individuals and families for psychiatric disorders as their primary provider throughout their lifespan.
Program Fast Facts
- Ranked #27 Best Online Master's in Nursing Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked #66 in Best Nursing Schools: Master's by U.S. News & World Report
- The College of Nursing is CCNE accredited
- Graduate prepared to sit for ANCC's Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing board certification
PMHNPs can expect to earn a median income of $131,500.3
Strong wage earnings and employment growth is expected for nurse practitioners:
- 52% position growth through 20291
- New Jersey is ranked as the #4 top-paying state for NPs2
- The nurse practitioner is the second-fastest-growing occupation in the U.S.1
Gain the Knowledge and Skills You Need to Provide Excellence in Care
- Study critical information and best evidence-based practices while you gain hands-experience in clinicals with expert faculty
- Experience an immersive education by working with hands-on faculty who provide close mentoring and career support
- Learn at a Catholic university in a values-based curriculum that instills a commitment to lifelong learning, service and leadership for the greater good of patients
- Get the career resources and network connections you need to engage in practice and help address the current nurse practitioner shortage
Take the Next Step
The online M.S.N., P.M.H.N.P. from Seton Hall University delivers an immersive experience and quality education so you can help underserved populations with their mental health challenges as you fill a critical healthcare need in the U.S.
Contact one of our online admissions advisors at (844) 823-1198 or complete the form to learn more about how you could fit into this program and fulfill your career goals.
Contact one of our online admissions advisors by completing the form to learn more about how you could fit into this program and fulfill your career goals.