Provide effective patient-focused care while balancing the budget and streamlining operations. Study all aspects of hospital administration as well as nursing. Graduate ready to assume management positions in nursing or patient services.
Program Fast Facts
- CCNE-accredited program
- Prepare to provide effective patient-focused care while balancing the budget and streamlining operations.
- Study all aspects of hospital administration as well as nursing and graduate ready for management positions in nursing or patient services.
- Ranked #65 Best Nursing School by U.S. News & World Report
When you earn your online M.S.N., Health Systems Administration with Case Management (M.S.N., H.S.A.) from Seton Hall University, you graduate ready to successfully perform as an executive nurse in today’s healthcare environment. You will have the skills in nursing, finance, strategic planning, operations and care delivery to advocate for quality care while addressing the realities of cost. You will also study with an institution that is a longtime leader in compassionate and forward-looking care.
Prepare for Health Services Manager roles that are projected to grow 17% over the next decade and offer a median salary of $94,500.*
Seton Hall M.S.N., H.S.A.: Become a Leader in Quality Care
- Quality: Study in a high-quality program that has led to a 98 percent AANPCP exam pass rates for graduates over the past five years.
- Immersion: Gain exposure to patient care operations and nursing and non-nursing executives through a managed care and reimbursement internship and a managerial internship in health systems administration.
- Practical skill development: Receive the breadth of learning you need for administrative nursing roles through an annual research day, regular case analysis, field research, interviews and budget creation.
- A values-based approach: Study at a Catholic university in a values-based curriculum that instills a commitment to lifelong learning, service and leadership for the greater good of patients.
- Career preparation: Upon completion, graduates can sit for the:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Nursing Administrator Exam
- Commission for Case Manager Certificate Examination (CCMC).
- A tradition of excellence: Founded in 1937, the College of Nursing at Seton Hall was the first school in New Jersey and the first Catholic college on the East Coast to offer an undergraduate program in nursing.
An online M.S.N., H.S.A. from Seton Hall University provides the immersive experiences and quality education you need to cost-effectively lead the provision of quality care to make a difference for patients. Contact an Online Admissions Counselor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more or complete the form.
*Median salary figures from Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17, accessed at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master's degree program in nursing/Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate programs at Seton Hall University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Seton Hall University is able to offer these online programs to select states in the U.S., but is still awaiting full approval from other states. Please consult the State Authorizations page to determine if you are located in a state in which Seton Hall University can confer an online degree or call us at (844) 823-1198 for any questions.