Build the foundation for your accounting career, prepare for the CPA exam and develop the relationships you need for success.
To sit for the CPA Exam in New Jersey, applicants must have completed at least 24 credit hours in accounting and taxation and at least 24 credit hours in non-accounting, business courses. These requirements can be satisfied by any combination of undergraduate and graduate credits. Applicants from other states should become familiar with their state’s individual CPA Exam requirements at www.nasba.org.
Program Fast Facts:
- AACSB Accredited—among the 1 percent of business schools worldwide to achieve both business and accounting accreditation.
- Our alumni are employed in prestigious organizations such as EY, KPMG, Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Prudential, PwC, and New York Life.
- Qualify to sit for the CPA exam in New York, New Jersey and most other states.
- This 100 percent online degree can be completed in 18 month.
When you earn your online M.S. in Accounting (M.S.A.C.) from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business, you will develop the professional skills you need to excel in the world of professional accounting. This program is among only 1 percent worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB. The degree, designed specifically for students with very little background in accounting, will propel your knowledge and skill development in both business and accounting, while also preparing you for the CPA exam. If you have an undergraduate degree in accounting and you have professional accounting experience you may be interested in learning more about the Online Master of Science in Professional Accounting (M.S.P.A.) program.
Prepare for financially rewarding positions such as CPA, Auditor and Director of Operations.* According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics salaries for these positions range from $62,054 to $89,593.
Seton Hall M.S.A.C.: Build Accounting Proficiency and Connections
- This program fulfills the educational requirements that undergraduate business graduates need to sit for the CPA exam in New York and New Jersey. Students can check the educational requirements for other states at https://nasba.org.
- Receive 1-to-1 attention that helps you go beyond CPA credentialing to focus on your future in accounting and realize career success.
- Tailor your learning to a specific area of interest through your choice of elective offerings in financial accounting, taxation or ERP systems.
- Learn from faculty who are in demand as consultants and lecturers and who have strong relationships with large public accounting firms and regional accounting firms.
- Through valuable networking opportunities, you will be able to connect with alumni employed at prestigious companies and organizations such as E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Prudential, PwC and New York Life.
- Enjoy access to a dedicated career expert who will work with you to identify potential opportunities. Students in this program are actively recruited by the Big Four and other prominent public and private accounting firms.
An online M.S.A.C. from Seton Hall University provides more than a practical CPA education. You will combine the flexibility of online learning with the one-on-one attention you need to focus on your bright future in accounting and realize career success. Contact an Admissions Advisor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more or complete the form.
*Median salary figures accessed on 4/13/17 by position title at https://www.payscale.com.