Build your understanding of the non-profit sector. Develop your management skills. Prepare for effective servant leadership in the non-profit and philanthropic sector.
Program Fast Facts
- Ranked #17 nationally for Non-Profit Management by U.S. News
- Accredited by NASPAA, the global standard in public service education
- Curriculum mapped to the Non-profit Academic Centers Council (NACC) guidelines
- Earn your degree in under three years
- GMAT/GRE Waivers Available
When you earn your online Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) in Non-Profit Management from Seton Hall University, you build the foundation in all aspects of public administration to turn theory into practice. You will acquire the knowledge and skills you need to run and manage non-profit and government organizations to effect positive change and improve communities.
Earn the professional degree you need to move up the non-profit ranks and improve communities in roles such as:
- Program Director for an NGO
- City Management
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Non-profit Leader
Seton Hall M.P.A.: Become the Leader Organizations Need
- Study with a holistic focus on non-profit management to build a deep understanding of how to lead in both the private and public non-profit sectors.
- Receive a public service education aligned with industry standards and needs.
- Gain exposure to a variety of career paths and define your areas of interest with the guidance of a dedicated alumni mentor.
- Develop practical management skills through a capstone practicum project or research seminar.
- Develop essential skills in board staff relations, fundraising, volunteer management, grantsmanship, social entrepreneurship, and leadership and management of non-profit and philanthropy organizations.
An online M.P.A. in Non-Profit Management from Seton Hall University prepares you with the leadership skills and sector understanding you need to become an effective administrator in government, social service, museums, higher education, healthcare or non-profit management. Advance your career while making a difference. Contact an Admissions Advisor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more or complete the form.