Complete your application in 3 weeks and have your application fee waived.*
Build your understanding of the non-profit sector. Develop your management skills. Prepare for effective servant leadership in the non-profit and philanthropic sector.
Program Fast Facts
- Ranked #18 nationally for Non-Profit Management by U.S. News & World Report
- Accredited by N.A.S.P.A.A., the global standard in public service education
- Curriculum mapped to the Non-profit Academic Centers Council (N.A.C.C.) guidelines
- Earn your degree in 2 years
- No GRE Required
- The M.P.A. program is also available on campus
When you earn your online Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) from Seton Hall University, you build the dynamic foundation in all aspects of public administration to turn theory into practice. You will acquire the knowledge and skills you need to run and manage non-profit and government organizations to effect positive change and improve communities.
Earn the professional degree you need to move up the non-profit ranks and improve communities in roles such as:
- Program Director for an N.G.O.
- City management
- Social and community service manager
- Non-profit leader
- Non-Profit Consultant
Seton Hall M.P.A.: Become the Leader Organizations Need
- Study with a holistic focus on non-profit management to build a deep understanding of how to lead in both the private and public non-profit sectors
- Experience a program that’s accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (N.A.S.P.A.A.)
- Take a curriculum that’s one of the first in the country mapped to the curriculum guidelines of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (N.A.C.C.). This ensures that you receive a public service education aligned with industry standards and needs — and that you are ready to succeed
- Gain exposure to a variety of career paths and define your areas of interest with the guidance of a dedicated alumni mentor
- Develop practical management skills and explore new avenues of public service through a capstone practicum project or research seminar
- Develop essential skills in board staff relations, fundraising, volunteer management, grantsmanship, social entrepreneurship, and leadership and management of non-profit and philanthropic organizations
- Learn from a faculty of professionals who either currently work, or have worked within, the field of public administration who can provide you with unique insights, real-world experiences, and connections to others within the field
An online M.P.A. from Seton Hall University prepares you with the leadership skills and sector understanding you need to become an effective administrator in government, social service, higher education, health care, or non-profit management. Advance your career while making a difference.
If you have more questions about our program, please call us at (844) 823-1198 or complete the form.
*Seton Hall University will waive the $75 application fee for qualified students who submit a completed application within a 3 week period for our 2021 -2022 start dates to one of the following online programs: Master of Public Administration, M.S.N. in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Master of Science in Nursing, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) or Master of Science in Accounting (M.S.A.C.).The fee waiver program is for United States citizens and permanent residents only and is subject to change without notice. Fees paid previously are non-refundable. Connect with your enrollment counselor for more information.)