When you earn your online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business, you build functional business knowledge, analytical thinking and global management skills you can immediately apply to your career. You will also benefit from studying at a highly regarded institution with strong corporate connections in New York City, the center of the business world.
Program Fast Facts
- AACSB Accredited—among the 1 percent of business schools worldwide to achieve both business and accounting accreditation
- Ranked as the #57 part-time M.B.A. program by U.S. News
- GMAT Waivers Available
Select a General M.B.A. track or from three concentrations:
Gain a foundational knowledge of accounting: how to read and prepare financial reports, tax issues, record auditing and maintenance, and more. Coursework complements core M.B.A. coursework to prepare you to take on roles in corporate finance or accounting with professional skills and confidence.
Explore the intricacies of the financial services industry in preparation for a career in banking or investment management. Many graduates of this concentration go on to pass all three levels of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination.
Learn how to design and implement brand strategy and attract and maintain customers in a competitive marketing environment. Coursework in this concentration is constantly reevaluated for relevancy and application, so you can be sure you are getting the most up-to-date skills.
The Stillman School of Business was named a 2018 “Best Business School” by The Princeton Review
Seton Hall M.B.A.: Make Your Mark
- Study in a program that is among the 1 percent worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB.
- Study applied coursework that includes insights from industry experts, live consulting projects and guest lectures from leading executives.
- Complete a capstone project providing real-world consulting experience while integrating functional tools and skillsets.
- Learn from distinguished faculty who are highly sought consultants and media experts and who undergo continual professional development to offer you the most current real-world business insights.
An online M.B.A. from Seton Hall University supports your academic and ethical development while giving you real-world experience and specialization opportunities. Prepare to advance in your current role or to build a promising career in an entirely new industry. Contact an Admissions Advisor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more or complete the form.
*Median salary figures accessed on 4/13/17 by position title at https://www.payscale.com.