The online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business provides the knowledge of the functional areas of business you hope to receive in an M.B.A. education. In the online program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Study in a program that is among the 1 percent worldwide to achieve AACSB Accreditation in both business and accounting and is nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review and Forbes.
- Gain career-building connections by studying at a highly regarded institution with strong corporate ties in New York City, the center of the business world.
- Learn from instructors who are highly sought consultants and media experts, offering the most current real-world business insights.
- Compliment your career interests and goals by choosing from practical concentrations in Accounting, Finance or Marketing.
- Engage in applied coursework that includes insights from industry experts, live consulting projects and guest lectures from leading executives.
- Complete a capstone project providing real-world consulting experience while integrating functional tools and skillsets.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Concentrations:
Seton Hall University’s online M.B.A program will prepare you to develop functional business knowledge, analytical thinking and global management skills that you can immediately apply in your career. Students have the option to choose from three concentrations or a generalist plan of study.
Develop a comprehensive understanding of business operations and accounting functions while studying in Seton Hall’s AACSB-Accredited M.B.A. program - among the 1 percent worldwide to achieve both business and accounting accreditation.
Accounting Concentration Courses:
- BACC 7100 Financial Reporting (6 credits)
- BACC 7123 Auditing Standards and Problems (3 credits)
- BACC 7114 Cost Accounting (3 credits)
- BACC 7135 Essentials of Federal Taxation (3 credits)
Explore the intricacies of the financial services industry while you study in a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute University Program — an elite status that's held by just 10 percent of finance degree programs nationwide. Additionally, many graduates of the M.B.A. Finance Concentration go on to pass all three levels of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination.
Finance Concentration Courses:
- BFIN 7215 Capital and Money Markets (3 credits)
- BFIN 7219 Security Analysis (3 credits)
- BFIN 7230 Portfolio Analysis (3 credits)
- BFIN 7236 Corporate Finance (3 credits)
Seton Hall’s M.B.A. Marketing Concentration will prepare you with the skills to create and apply effective marketing strategies to data collection and interpretation, customer relationship management and social and digital advertising. With a practical curriculum regularly evaluated by a market research advisory board, students gain relevant skills needed in today’s rapidly evolving marketing environment.
Marketing Concentration Courses:
- BMKT 7611 Marketing Research (3 credits)
- BMKT 7636 The Science of Persuasion (3 credits)
- BMKT 7640 Corporate Branding Strategy (3 credits)
- BMKT 7652 / BITM 7652 Interactive Marketing (3 credits)
Complete the form or contact an Admissions Advisor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more. For information regarding the on campus M.B.A. program, click here.